"Do you care?"
"No."
"Then?"
"Still."
"You dumped him, remember."
"Yes, fine, whatever."
"Sigh."
"The little slut."
"..."
"Correction: the big slut. The elephantine slut."
"You don't like it when other people are happy, do you?"
"He can't possibly be happy with her! She's a cow! A fat cow!"
"Oh, God."
"You know what I'm going to do?"
"What?"
"Put him out of his misery."
"What misery? .... How?"
"By seducing him again."
"Huh?"
"I'll make him cheat on her, she'll dump him, and then he'll be happy again."
"Brilliant plan, but there's a tiny insignificant little problem."
"What?"
"He might think you want to get back with him."
"Oh, that's alright."
"You want to go back to him?"
"No."
"Then how is it alright?"
"I'll just tell him the truth. That I was saving him from her."
"No."
"Then?"
"Still."
"You dumped him, remember."
"Yes, fine, whatever."
"Sigh."
"The little slut."
"..."
"Correction: the big slut. The elephantine slut."
"You don't like it when other people are happy, do you?"
"He can't possibly be happy with her! She's a cow! A fat cow!"
"Oh, God."
"You know what I'm going to do?"
"What?"
"Put him out of his misery."
"What misery? .... How?"
"By seducing him again."
"Huh?"
"I'll make him cheat on her, she'll dump him, and then he'll be happy again."
"Brilliant plan, but there's a tiny insignificant little problem."
"What?"
"He might think you want to get back with him."
"Oh, that's alright."
"You want to go back to him?"
"No."
"Then how is it alright?"
"I'll just tell him the truth. That I was saving him from her."
Powered by ScribeFire.
2 comments:
So she does have a sense of humour!
So-ex-y
Who, me? You sure?
J.
Post a Comment